- Introducing new information models allowing data sharing and interoperability across multiple IoT devices and associated technologies (hardware modules, platform/app, satellite, online databases, etc.)
- Helping to build knowledge exchange mechanisms; as other partners can include our solution in their implementations for their own customers using our DEMETER platform integration.
- Empowering the value of data and data-sharing for the producers. Using WAISENSE MOBILE and DEMETER’s platform, the decisions/actions taken and performances of their farms can help (anonymously) other producers to anticipate results in their own plantations.
- Establishing a benchmarking mechanism for agricultural solutions, including WAISENSE FIELDS within DEMETER’s and other partners’ portfolio, increasing business and environmental impact across Europe.
- Acquiring the responsibility of ensuring that our solution is suitable for the customers’ needs. That’s why we offer technical and commercial assistance and training for them and for our partners and stakeholders.
- Demonstrating the impact of the digital innovations across several sectors. WAISENSE FIELDS also applies to construction, irrigation in smart city and other public/private green spaces, insurance market, etc. All data from performances, measurements, states of each device and user, and much more information will be processed and accessible for users and stakeholders, hence, directly relating the impact of our innovation with the data procured.
Metrica6 has the resources to reshape our WAISENSE technology and integrate it within DEMETER platform, ensuring interoperability for other national and international customers and partners to work with it.